- Dish type
A great appetiser that makes the perfect party nibble. Muffins are topped with olives, Cheddar and curry powder, baked and cut into bite-sized wedges
5 people made this
- 85g pitted black olives, chopped
- 85g pitted green olives, chopped
- 175g grated Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 breakfast muffins, split in half
MethodPrep:20min ›Cook:10min ›Ready in:30min
- Preheat oven to 190 C / Gas 5.
- In a medium bowl, combine olives, cheese, salt and curry powder. Spread this mixture on top of the sliced muffins. Arrange muffins on a baking tray.
- Bake in prehated oven until cheese is melted and slightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cut muffins into bite-sized wedges.
Reviews & ratingsAverage global rating:(7)
Reviews in English (7)
I brought this recipe to a potluck where the theme of the evening was "curry". Everyone at the potluck loved this recipe. There were NO LEFTOVERS! This was the first time I came home without leftovers. It was easy to prepare and easy to clean up. Keep in mind that every brand of curry is a different combination of spices. So, each time we make this recipe, it will taste a little different.-14 Oct 2001