a kind of baked biscuits in a special shape like waffles
- 500g butter,
- 500g old,
- 6 eggs,
- 200g ground hazelnuts,
- cinnamon to taste,
- cocoa for color,
- vanilla and rum essence,
- 750 white flour,
- and the special shape for waffles, electric or if you don't have it, put a little more flour and spread it in a thin sheet that is cut into shapes and baked in the oven.
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Cinnamon Biscuits (Zimtwaffeln):
from all the ingredients, knead a dough that is taken with a teaspoon and put in each form, then pressed, closing and baking, for about 3 or 4 minutes.
if we don't have a machine, we put a little more flour and spread it in a sheet and cut it into different shapes that are baked in the oven in a tray with baking paper.
Cinnamon biscuits prepared with a waffle maker
I tested these wonderful Cinnamon Cookies prepared at the waffle maker and I was very excited about them.
They are so simple, but very tasty, with an intense cinnamon aroma and very crumbly, they melt instantly!
I don't really make cookies or gingerbread with fir trees or mosquito nets, for lack of patience, but one day I will take my heart in my teeth and I will borrow patience from somewhere, see then! :))))
- 200 gr butter (65%)
- 1 tablespoon with tip, solid lard
- 3 yolks
- 150 gr sugar
- 3 sugar sachets with cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 800 gr flour
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
We prepare the dough for Cinnamon Biscuits
They can be mixed very easily with the mixer, but I prefer the wooden spoon.
I don't know why, but when I was a child, my grandmother and mother taught us not to introduce metal when we rubbed butter with sugar and I got used to using a wooden spoon.
But I do not always respect this teaching, it depends on how much time I allocate to that preparation.
Put the baking soda in a glass and pour the vinegar, stirring vigorously and carefully to form a foam on contact with the two ingredients.
Pour the baking soda over the butter composition.
Homogenize it well and start adding flour, gradually, mixing at first with a wooden spoon and then when the composition thickens, we use our hands.
We stop adding flour when the dough is no longer sticky.
A fairly hard and very crumbly dough will come out, thanks to both the baking soda and the butter.
Put the dough in a foil and put it in the fridge for a few hours.
Assembly and baking Cinnamon biscuits
When we take the dough out of the fridge, knead it a little more to soften it.
We form balls that we spread in a round shape the size of a waffle maker.
Insert the device into the socket and set it to the highest level.
When the green LED tells us that it has warmed up, place the dough spread out inside and close the lid.
The first biscuits will bake in about 2 minutes, then the time will be reduced because the appliance will be quite hot.
We don't wait for the LED to warn us every time, as we risk burning them, so we will check all the time by lifting the lid.
I baked the resulting dough 8 times.
So the result was 40 heart-shaped biscuits.
Vanilla cookies for coffee: try Ana Consulea's recipe, pastry chef
Morning coffee is better if you serve it with an aromatic biscuit. Pastry chef Ana Consulea gave us a very simple recipe, to try on the weekend and then enjoy every day.
Ingredients for about 700g of biscuits:
- 250g butter
- 50g yolk (from two eggs)
- 140g old powder
- 2g salt
- 15g milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 400g flour
- 10g baking powder
Method of preparation:
Butter, yolks, powdered sugar, salt, vanilla milk are mixed in a mixer until smooth.
Add flour, baking powder and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove, stretch and cut the desired shape. Bake at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
It can be made with ness instead of vanilla, about 5 g of ness and 2 teaspoons of water or cinnamon.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Sift the flour together with the baking powder and salt, in a bowl mix the butter with the 150 g of sugar and the powdered sugar until you get a fluffy cream. Then add the egg, mix well, then add flour, salt and baking powder. We get a sticky dough that we put in the fridge for an hour.
Take the dough out of the fridge and form small balls out of it, about the size of a smaller walnut.
In a bowl, mix the 2 teaspoons of cinnamon and the 2 tablespoons of sugar, roll a ball of dough through this mixture, then transfer it to a flat surface. Using a glass, flatten it, pressing lightly on the glass.
We continue with the rest of the dough, then we transfer the cookies on a tray covered with baking paper, we will leave a little distance between them because they will increase a little when baked.
In a maximum of 15 minutes I am ready. Let them cool completely.
Serve cold. They become crispy and very tasty.
Other recommended recipes:
2 teaspoons (4 g) of cinnamon
300 g ground hazelnuts
1 teaspoon lemon juice
Beat the egg whites together with the sugar until you get a firm foam.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of meringue to use the icing foam.
Put the cinnamon and ground hazelnuts in a bowl, add the egg white foam and mix well.
Spread the dough between two baking sheets and thin it until it reaches a thickness of 4 mm. Cut the biscuits on the dough sheet with a star shape for cakes. Arrange the biscuits in the tray lined with baking paper. For half the biscuits, also cut a round shape in the middle of them, using a cutout shape. Mix the remaining egg white foam with the lemon juice and grease the top of each biscuit cut in the middle.
Preheat the oven to 120 & degC and position the grill in the middle.
Bake for 10 minutes, then let the biscuits cool.
Fill with a Nutella & reg a pos for garnishing with a small nozzle (about 2 mm).
Pour 4 g of Nutella & reg on each whole biscuit and stick a biscuit with a hole in the middle. Repeat for each pair of cookies.
Cake with raisins and cinnamon
Let's establish one thing from the very beginning: AUTUMN = CINNAMON, for me and… I think that for half of the Universeâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; Today, my passion for cinnamon and all the memories related to it are gathered in a recipe that I hope you love as much as i love her - Cake with raisins and cinnamon.
Why do memories of cinnamon speak? Buni Sia's plum dumplings? Musai with breadcrumbs mixed with sugar and cinnamon. Baked apples? Cinnamon powder with cinnamon! Baked pumpkin? Crushed with a fork and mixed with a little sugar and a lot of cinnamonâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; and Cinnamon Rolls. Well, the recipe for Cake with raisins and cinnamon It's kind of a huge and delicious Cinnamon Roll! & # x2665
Cake with raisins and cinnamon - Everything you need to know about the recipe
- You can use brown or golden raisins, but also cranberries, prunes or other candied fruits, which you can cut into cubes.
- You don 't like cinnamon (although I' m really, really hard to believe thatâ & # x20AC; & # x2122; s) you can fill the cake with a chocolate cream, magiun or jam.
- The cake batter should be left to rise for 2 hours or until it doubles in volume. If you want to prepare it the day before, you can leave it to rise in the fridge overnight.
- You can use dry yeast (10g) or fresh yeast (a 25g cube).
- In terms of flour, it is very important to use a quality flour, from which the dough creates beautiful and the cake is super fluffy. I chose Delizia flour for cake,a flour that I have been using for a long time in Teo’s Kitchen and I have always had very good results!
Delight Flour - Add delight to the meal!
In the Delizia range you can find 4 types of flour, each designed for special recipes:
- White flour 000 - Pastry flour - flour in pink packaging & # 8211 ideal for all cake and dessert recipes. I use it especially for cupcakes, muffins, cake tops. Try Delizia flour-baked recipes:
- White flour 650 - bakery flour & # 8211 flour in orange packaging - ideal for everything that bakery means: croissants, buns, baguettes and especially bread. Bakery flour recipes:
- Flour for pizza - Flour in turquoise packaging - ideal for pizza, normal, but also for focaccia. Delizia flour recipes for pizza:
- Cake flour - flour in green packaging - the one we use today is the ideal flour for cakes and pies!
Now that I've clarified everything about the recipe Cake with raisins and cinnamon, we can prepare the ingredients and start kneading!
Easter recipe - Carrot and raisin biscuits
For this dessert you need the following ingredients:
- 200 grams of grated carrot
- 50 grams of raisins or other dried fruits, depending on everyone's preferences
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts / almonds / hazelnuts
- 60 ml of oil
- 120 grams of flour
- 2-3 tablespoons of white or brown sugar, or honey, or other sweetener, depending on your preferences
- 90 grams of fine oatmeal
Biscuits with carrots and raisins are prepared as follows:
- Wash the carrot, peel it and grate it
- Put the grated morocco in a container. Place raisins or other dried fruits of your choice over carrots. Then add the oil. Stir, then add the sugar, cinnamon and walnuts / almonds / hazelnuts.
- Add oatmeal over this mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well. Then leave them in the container for half an hour.
- After half an hour you can put flour and baking powder in that mixture.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Take small amounts of that dough, give them the desired shape, then place them on a tray over which you put baking paper.
- Heat the oven a little before placing the tray.
- Leave the biscuits in the oven for about half an hour. It is ideal to check from time to time so that the biscuits do not brown too much.
How do we prepare the cinnamon fan recipe?
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
The first time we will prepare the dough. Mix the dry ingredients, namely, flour, sugar, salt and baking powder. We mix them with a fork so that they are evenly distributed.
Add the butter kept at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and mix with your fingers until small lumps form.
Add the milk and mix until it starts to set and the dough forms.
Pour the contents of the bowl on the plate sprinkled with a little flour and knead the dough for 1-2 minutes. It must have an elastic consistency and be easy to handle but must not be sticky.
We spread a rectangular sheet of 20 x 60 cm. We need to make sure it doesn't stick to the board, so sprinkle some more flour when we spread it if needed.
Prepare the filling: Melt the butter and mix it with the sugar and cinnamon.
Spread the filling on the entire surface of the dough and cut the dough with a very sharp knife or roulette, lengthwise, in 4 equal strips. So we will have 4 strips of 5 x 60 cm.
We overlap the 4 strips, so that a layer of butter with sugar and cinnamon remains on top. Then cut every 5 cm along its entire length.
We prepare a muffin tray, greasing it very well with butter so that the fans do not stick.
We take a piece in part and put it in the tray by pressing with the finger in the middle and bending it in 2, to form a fan.
It results in about 9-12 pieces of cinnamon fan.
Put the tray in the oven and leave for 12-15 minutes until nicely browned.
They are extraordinarily warm, but they keep soft even after they cool.
The recipe and the pictures belong to him Maria Pintean, blog contributor Good appetite, recipes with Gina Bradea.
Maria is the living proof that a young woman can not only be beautiful and smart fire, but also cook very well.
Cereal biscuits with cinnamon and apple
I like cereals very much, and for some time I have been discovering those with cinnamon. But because I bought a huge box, I got a little bored of them and I thought of making a simple and quick dessert from them. Because I am also a fan of the combination of apples and cinnamon, the idea was formed and the result was some biscuits not very aesthetic but extremely tasty, only good to enjoy in the morning with tea or coffee.
a glass of milk
a larger bowl of cereal with cinnamon
1 smaller bowl of chocolate cereal
half a packet of butter
Method of preparation:
- Put the cereals in a food processor and crush them until they become powder.
- Cut the apple into small cubes.
Melt the butter in a pan, then add the cereal and milk and stir for 10 minutes until the composition is homogeneous.
Put a baking paper on a tray and then from the composition form some round biscuits in the middle of which you put an apple cube.
-Put the tray in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Remove the biscuits to a plate. They are tastier warm, as they cool they become crispier and are better served with a glass of milk or tea.
Vanilla and cinnamon biscuits at the waffle maker
Because I received, from someone dear to my soul, a waffle maker, today I did not hesitate and put it into operation. I chose to make a cookie recipe and not a waffle recipe, because I recently ate it at someone and I really liked it. Some crumbly and very fragrant biscuits come out.
- 100 gr butter (65% fat)
- 100 mlulei
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 or
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 teaspoon tip
- 1 teaspoon devanilie essence
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 sachets of vanilla sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 700 gr flour
[preparation title = & # 8221Preparation & # 8221]
Add the cold milk, then incorporate the flour mixed with the baking powder.
Knead a hard dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes, then divide it into 6 parts that we spread in a round shape according to the size of the machine and bake them for 5-6 minutes each.